About this Coast Guard Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
This Coast Guard Flag is the perfect way to remember everything our Coast Guard has fought for. So whether you’ve served yourself or just know someone that has, this is a great way to mark some territory as well as having something to look at that fills you with a sense of pride. Made with either polyester or nylon, this flag is engineered to withstand the toughest of weather, so whether its snow, wind, or even rain this flag will continue to fly high. We also have an option for gold fringes, this will give the flag a much more traditional look. But we highly recommend keeping this flag inside as the fringe can get ruined in the weather. The Coast guard is one of the most prestigious branches. Not only do they serve all over the world but they actually save lives. In fact, they do on average 20,000 rescue missions and save 4,000 lives each year. Another interesting fact about the Coast Guard is that they’re actually the first afloat armed force. This flag is perfect for anyone that has served or wants to support our Coast guard. Featuring a primarily white flag with the Coast Guard logo you cant argue this flag doesn’t look amazing.