About this Marine Corps Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
It can be tricky to find the perfect item that makes you feel proud about either your service or thanking a friend for their services. Fortunately, a flag is a great way to do this. Made with either nylon or polyester this flag is engineered to withstand the weather. Not only does it withstand the weather but it’ll also keep its true color. The other option is to go with a fringed edge, this will give the flag a much more traditional look but its best if it’s displayed indoors as the fringe could get mess up outside. Here’s a little history about the Marines; For starters, the Marines are actually part of the Navy, this can totally go over anyone’s head thats not familiar with the US military. The Marines first gained popularity when they fought pirates, this battle was fought in July 1778. Finally, there is a very popular legend that the first-ever Marines recruiting center was held inside of a bar in Virginia, whether it’s true or not is up to you but the bar is still running today. Truth is, it can be hard to find the perfect item or gift to reward any servicemen. So whether it’s you or for a family, letting a beautiful flag fly high is a great way to fill anyone with happiness and pride.