About this National Guard Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
If you or someone you know has served and you’re struggling to find the perfect item to display your appreciation there’s no better item than a flag. With the versatility of being displayed inside or out, a flag can do it all. This flag is made with 100% nylon. This means that any weather thrown it’s way won’t have any effects. Also, the color will remain bright and true to its color. This flag is engineered to fly in even the lightest of breezes. Regardless of where you place it, it will continue to look amazing and give you a sense of pride. This flag is primarily white and features the Army national guard logo directly in the center. The National Guard provides a tremendous amount of value for the US. During the horrific events of 9/11, we had 50,000 members of the National Guard show up to take on various missions. In US history that have been 2 presidents that have served in the National Guard. The first one is Harry S. Truman and the second is George W. Bush. Finally, the National Guard was actually older than the Army. Militias were used in 1636 to protect the British Colonies. The US Army wasn’t formed until the Revolutionary war. So whether your or someone you know has served this flag is a great piece of memorabilia and will constantly bring a sense of pride to anyone.