About this Army Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
The US Army flag is one of the most beautiful and traditional style flags. With its simplicity and gold fringes, it’s hard to beat it. This flag comes in a variety of different options for your convenience. Made with either polyester or nylon youll be able to leave this flag outside. This is great for either a flag pole, porch, etc. With these materials, there will be no worries about the color of the flag that will remain bright and true. Going with the gold fringes will not be suitable and we recommend that to be stored inside where it won’t feel the effects of the weather. This flag is a very traditional flag that consists of 3-4 colors. The first is whit which is the majority of the flag. Following that would be blue, red, and gold if you decide to add the fringes. A little history of the US Army is that they were actually created before the US became a country. They were created on June 14th, 1775, this makes them 1 year older than the country. The Army is the only service that is able to seize and secure large expansions of territory for extended periods of time. So whether you have a passion for the Army, or served your time this flag will look great inside or out!