About this Air Force Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
The perfect flag to support the US Air Force. With material designed for both inside or outside use this flag is highly versatile and will look stunning anywhere. When letting this flag fly it will bring a sense of pride for our great Air Force. This flag features the Air Force blue as the primary color along with the Air Force logo in the middle. Select between polyester, nylon, or fringed. Nylon and Polyester are suitable for the outside use while fringed should only be displayed inside to prevent any damage from the weather. When owning a US Air Force flag youll not only be owning a flag, this flag will represent everything our airmen have done for our country. For those that have served this can be a great way to display how hard you’ve worked and how proud you are of the country and Air Force. A little history about the Air Force; to start, the Air Force actually sued to be apart of the Army but eventually split up to become their own branch. The first person to break the sound barrier was actually an Airman. This happened in 1947. A fun fact is that the Air Force actually tracks Santa, in 1955 a newspaper ad told kids they could track Santa. When calling the kids would actually be calling the Air Force but would get updates on where Santa is. So whether you’re just proud of the Air Force or served yourself, this flag can be a great memorabilia piece that looks great anywhere.