About this US Navy Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
When it comes to supporting our US Navy it can be hard to figure out the best way to do this. A T-shirt only goes so far. This flag is one of the best ways to show your pride and appreciation for the Navy. Made with 100% Polyester or nylon this flag is engineered to survive the roughest of weather. Even with a light breeze, this beautiful flag will still be flying. With the Navy blue as the primary color and the Navy logo in the center, this flag is stunning and very traditional. If you’re looking to keep it inside be sure to add gold fringes on the edge to up the look and bring out an even stronger traditional look. Something not many people know about is all submariners are actually volunteers. These soldiers give the ultimate sacrifice of living in a 15 square feet room. Not to mention your submerged for months with no windows. Another fact that many people are aware of is that the US Navy was actually formed twice. The original forming was in 1775, after the revolutionary war they disband in1785. After a long 9 years without the Navy, they decided to unite again in 1974. For anyone that has either served or supports the US Navy, there’s truly no better way to show your appreciation than hanging a beautiful Navy flag and letting it fly free.