About this Valley Forge Polyester Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
With Valley Forge being the greatest name in flags, you can’t go wrong with this flag. Not only is it the greatest name in flags, but its also 100% made in the USA. This flag is also printed on polyester setting it up to fight the harshest weather along with flying in the softest winds. The Valley Forge Flag will also keep its bright colors for at least a year of its purchase date. The US flag has been updated over 27 times and with the most recent update being 1958 by Robert G. Heft. Mr. Heft was a high school student at the time and since then became a teacher. This update needed to be as President Eisenhower wanted to include Alaska and Hawaii into the flag. After thousands of submissions, they selected the 17-year-old from Ohio. To make this story even crazier, Robert received a B- on the flag class project. The US flag should bring a feeling of Pride and respect for the entire country. When owning a US flag, it will require multiple rules and maintenance. For starters, it’s important to treat the flag with respect. This is more than a flag and represents our country. Another rule is that it should also be stored in a way that it won’t be damaged in any way.