About this Valley Forge Nylon Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
Originally design in 1777 the US flag has more meaning than jus ta flag. When owning a US flag you should feel a sense of pride as the history of this flag has so much meaning. With 13 stripes representing the original 13 colonies and 50 stars to symbolize the 50 states. Every part of this flag has been thought out. This design of 13 stripes and 50 stars was thought out by a high school student in 1958. His name is Robert G. Heft. Owning this flag is for anyone that wants to show their true patriotism and pride for this amazing country. With freedom, liberty, and everything in between the US flag represents it all. Not only does this flag look great on flag poles, but it can also look great on a porch or inside your home. Made of quality nylon and made in the USA, this flag is meant to fight the weather if placed outside. For anyone that loves space travel, the US flag is currently on the moon as we speak. The flag was inserted 7 inches into the lunar surface during the Apollo 11 mission. It was inserted by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin. Truth is, when owning a US flag you’re not just letting it fly, you’re representing the US and all that we fought for.