About this University of Michigan Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
This flag is a must need for and fan of the maize and blue. When it comes to being a die-hard fan there’s no better way to represent than to get your flag flying high. Made with 100% polyester this flag is designed to withstand the toughest weather. There are also 2 heavy-duty metal grommets to allow for easy hanging. The University of Michigan was founded in 1817 in Detroit, MI. It was founded by Gabriel Richard who wanted to provide a great university for everyone. UofM currently has some prestigious sports history. First of all, they hold a record for one of the biggest stadiums in the world, it’s commonly known as “the big house”. They currently have 29 NCAA Division 1 teams. Another major achievement is they’ve won more than 50 national championships that spread throughout 12 different sports. Last but not least, they’ve had 200 athletes who have become Olympic medalists. In fact, one of their most famous athletes happens to be Tom Brady whos won multiple awards throughout his NFL career and is commonly considered “The greatest of all time”. For good reason, it’s easy to see why Michigan is one of the best Universities in the US. This flag is perfect for anyone that has a passion for the maize and blue.