About this Michigan State Spartan Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
If you have a love for Michigan State University, then this flag is for you. Flags are truly the greatest way to make a statement and express how proud you are to represent this amazing university. This flag features the spartan head than can be found in both basketball, football, and many other stadiums on campus. Made with 100% polyester this flag is engineered to withstand any weather thrown it’s way. Not to mention that it flies in the lightest breezes. MSU was originally founded in 1855 as the “Agricultural College of The State of Michigan”. MSU also has a very high enrollment rate and actually ranks as the 8th largest university in the US. This university likes to stay traditional as they still print newspapers. In fact, they have printed over 30,000 copies every circulation. They also are a bike-friendly university and feature over 12 miles of bike trails and 20,000 bike parking spaces. In terms of sports, Michigan State has a very impressive Football and Basketball team ranking top 25 almost every year. They’ve won 27 national championships over there time. Some of the greatest athletes have come from MSU such as Magic Johnson who is arguably the best PG in NBA history, he even led the Spartans to win a National Championship. So, whether its the beautiful geography, athletics, or passion for MSU a flag is the best way to represent the University.