About this Star Of Life Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
If you know anyone in the medical field it can be hard to show your support and appreciation. The good news is, a flag is one o the best ways to display exactly that. This flag can be hung inside, on the porch, or sent up 20’ on a flag pole. No matter where its places, it will always show your support for those on the front lines in the medical field. This flag is primarily white with a widely known medical symbol; a snake wrapped around a staff. This symbol goes all the way back into Greek mythology. Its commonly called the Rod of Asclepius. It’s meaning? The god of medicine and healing. This flag is made of 100% nylon because this is a primarily white flag we made sure that it could be quickly dried. Finally, this flag is engineered to withstand the roughest weather, wind, or anything else thrown its way. Every day our medical professionals are fighting diseases, sicknesses, and truly doing their part to provide a healthier life for their patients. So if you know anyone in the medical field or just want to show your appreciation a flag is one of the best ways to express your point of view without needing to say a word.