About this Michigan Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
Made with Nylon and polyester, this flag is engineered to survive the toughest weather. As we all know, Michigan can flip a switch wit hits crazy weather. One minute it’ll be a blizzard, the next hour its sunny and 85º. Typically weather like this can be troublesome for a flag that isn’t prepared but luckily this material is up for the challenge. In 1911 the Michigan flag was officially adopted. The history of the flag holds the history of Michigan. As well as everything we stand for. The flag shows off a deep, dark blue as the main color on the flag and pictures of an elk and moose around a blue shield. The shield has the word “tuebor”. This means “I will defend”. This can be very powerful and meaningful for anyone that wants to represent the great state of Michigan. The shield also contains a man with a raised gun, a rising sun, a peninsula, and most importantly our lakes. This flag is perfect for anyone that loves the great state of Michigan. So whether it’s our great lakes, mitten shape, or unpredictable weather the reasons to love Michigan are endless. There’s no better way to express that than through a flag that flys sky-high.