About this Michigan State Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
Featuring the traditional “S” with a green background this flag is perfect for anyone that wants to truly represent MSU. there’s no better way to show off your love for MSU than flying a flag, not only are flags flashy, but they also mark a territory which can be a pretty cool feeling. Made with 100% polyester it’s designed to withstand any weather and fly higher than any other flag. When it comes to the history of MSU there are many reasons to be proud of the beautiful campus and the university achievements. For starters, MSU has one of the most beautiful campuses in the US. From the red cedar to the breathtaking trees in the fall time it’s hard to beat the beauty of MSU. Another part that can bring a sense of pride in the athletic success MSU has had. Finishing in the top 25 ib both basketball and football almost regularly is something easy to boast about. MSU has also had a number of famous athletes and stars such as; James Caan, Bubba Smith, Mark Ingram, Antonio Gates, La’veon Bell, Kirk Cousins, Draymond green, and Magic Johnson. It’s pretty obvious that MSU has birthed some of the greatest athletes in professional sports. Truth is, MSU is a fantastic university and only growing more and more. A flag is perfect for anyone looking to express their love and passion for MSU. So whether you’re proud of the athletics, history, or just love to support the university the best way to express this is through an MSU flag.