About this Endura Poly Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
With quality, design, and pride in mind, this US flag is engineered to last. This flag is printed on 100% polyester and hemmed on both sides allowing for a high-quality product. Coming with all sizes, a gold spear will be included. The current design of the US flag was designed by a high school student who is now a teacher. His name is Robert G. Heft and he designed the flag in 1958. The original design was made in 1777 by Betsy Ross. But its believe that Francis Hopkins was the actual original designer. The most up to date flag consist of 13 stripes and 50 stars. The stars represent each state while the stirpes symbolize the original 13 colonies. This flag is for everyone that truly supports the US. This flag represents everything we’ve fought for as a country. Ever since 1777 this flag has brought the US through every major event and should bring a sense of pride when having ownership of one. It’s important to know the proper maintenance of a US flag. The first thing is that the US flag should never be disrespected. (stepped on, trashed, burned, etc.). It’s also important that you kee the flag stored properly in a way that it won’t be damaged in any way.