About this Cotton Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
This flag is made of high-quality cotton, this will provide a fantastic flag for indoor events. Cotton flags are particularly meant to stay outside for long periods of time, but they do provide great indoor flags at an affordable price. If you have a love for the USA and were hoping to get a flag for inside, cotton is the best material for you. With printing on both sides, this flag is engineered to last. Another bonus is that our flags are made in the USA. When it comes to a US flag it’s a lot more than a flag. US flags represent everything we stand for as a nation as well as our history. The original design of the US flag was back in 1777. Since then there have been 27 different variations of the flag including the current variation. The flag we see today was designed by Robert G. Heft in 1958. It started out as a school project in High School and ended up becoming the national flag. Pretty crazy right? To make it even crazier he got a B- on the project! So, if you’re looking for a flag that will be proudly displayed inside, a cotton flag is the perfect option for you.