About this Colonial Indoor Parade Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
If you’re looking for a flag a more historic yet quality flag, the colonial indoor parade flag might be the one for you. It can be hard to find the perfect mix of modern and historic. Luckily this flag mixes that perfectly. Not to mention the amazing quality. The US flag comes with a lot of history, so when owning one, you’re owning more than just a flag. You’re representing this nation and all that we stand for. This flag should be treated with respect where it is flown. If your flag is outside in the night it should always be illuminated. Another thing to pay attention to is to make sure it’s respected. A US flag should never be stepped on, burned, etc. When storing a US flag it should be stored in a palace that it won’t be damaged in any way. The current version of the flag was designed by a high school student in 1958. His name was Robert G. Heft. This flag is perfect for anyone that wants to show their true patriotism and pride for our great country. This specific flag will tie in both modern and historic features.