About this Annin Tough Text Polyester Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
With extremely durable polyester and mad in the USA this polyester flag is designed to withstand high winds or daily use. The materials in this flag are ideal for commercial or institutional use. This flag is also perfect for anyone looking for a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Ranging from 3×4 to 30×60 were sure youll find the right size. When it comes to owning an American flag, it’s important to know the history and etiquette. For starters the flag was originally designed in 1777 and after 27 changes have been made we finally landed upon the current design. This design was actually made by a high school student in 1958. The designer’s name is Robert G. Heft. The flag has 13 stripes and 50 stars. The 13 stripes represent the original 13 colonies while the 50 stars symbolize our 50 states. Owning an American flag youll be showing off your true patriotism. It’s also important to know how to properly maintain a US flag. These flags should never be disrespected in any way such as (Stepping on, burning them, etc.). Next, the flag should never be carried horizontally. It should always be aloft and free. So if you’re looking for high quality, USA made flag, there’s no better option than the Annin Tough Text Polyester.
For the following: 20×38′, 30×50′, 30×60′ , Please call for pricing