About this Vietnam War Veteran Grave Marker:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
Remembering our fallen soldiers can be a mix of emotions, But with a grave marker not only is it a great way to remember them but it’s also perfect to show respect and pride for everything they’ve sacrificed. This grave marker is made with a durable thermoplastic. This is perfect to withstand harsh weather. On top of that its permanently antiqued, bronzed, along with a clear protective coat. With the words “Vietnam Veteran” and “US” in the center there’s no better way to represent a fallen soldier. Grave markers are commonly used to replace headstones as they’re much more affordable. Nowadays these can commonly be displayed at home, or even placed next to a headstone. Its size in diameter is 6” which is perfect not too big and not too little. The Vietnam war was fought in 1954-1975 in Vietnam. President Kennedy was trying to get the US out of the war but simply couldn’t figure out how. He wanted to keep his commitment to South Vietnam but also didn’t want any more casualties. Regardless, there, unfortunately, were many casualties and wounded warriors. A great way to remember everything they’ve fought for is by a grave marker, not only does it resemble everything they’ve done but it’s also a great way to show respect.