About this Firefighter Grave Marker:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
When it comes to finding the perfect way to show your respect to a fallen firefighter, it can often be a difficult task. In a time of hardship, this task can be much more difficult. Fortunately, a grave marker is the best way to show your respect. In most cases, a grave marker will either replace a headstone or be placed on a headstone. This is done to show what the firefighter has done to better the community. The specific marker features a bright firefighter red with gold accents. There are 4 icons; Helmet, Fire hydrant, tools, and F.D. In the center are the words “U.S Firefighter”. This marker is made and molded with a quality thermoplastic. This means it’s designed to withstand the weather. So if you display it inside or out, it’ll keep its bright color and shape. Firefighters are set out on a mission to protect their communities from devastating fires. When everyone else runs away they run towards the danger to save everyone else. Its truly amazing the sacrifices they make every day to provide a better community, not for themselves, but others. This grave marker is perfect for anyone thats looking for a unique way of expressing how proud you are of their sacrifices and hard work they’ve put in.