About this Texas Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
Showing off a beautiful Texas flag is truly the best way to show your pride. There’s not much more southern than the Texas state flag flying high. The Texas state flag features 3 main colors; red, white, and blue. There are 3 rectangles and one star on this flag. The star on the flag represents all of Texas and stands for unity as one for God. Made with nylon this flag is designed to withstand the toughest weather and even fly in the slightest breeze. The designer of this flag was Senator William H. Wharton. It was designed on January 25, 1839. Not many people know this but Texas is larger than any European country. It’s also the 2nd most populated state in the US. For Dr. Pepper lovers you’ll love Texas a bit more as it was invented here. Texas is typically known for its cowboys and country culture and was given the name “The Lone Star State” which is the same star on this flag. Texas actually received its name based on the word taysha which means “friends” in the Caddo language. So whether you love the culture, cowboys, or happen or whatever the case may be. This Texas flag is a great easy to show your true pride and appreciation for the amazing Lone Star State.