About this Nylon Pleated Fans:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
If a traditional style flag isn’t for you, thats completely understandable. But when it comes to Nylon Pleated Fans, you can instantly transform your porch and express your patriotism. Not only will this fan look amazing, but you’ll feel a sense of pride knowing that you support the USA. The original design of the U.S flag was designed on June 14th, while some changes have made with the most recent change being 1958 by Robert G. Heft. Although some changes have been made since the original design in 1777 there’s been three things that have stuck with the flag. The flag represents freedom, liberty, and nationality. It’s more than just a flag to any US citizen. It’s important to know some history about the great U.S flag. For starters, the maintenance of the U.S flag is unlike any other. This flag shouldn’t be disrespected in any way and requires regular maintenance. A few rules to follow with a U.S flag are that nothing should be touched beneath the flag (ground, water, or merchandise). The flag should never be carried horizontally. It should always be aloft and free. The final rule is that it should never be disrespected in any way such as burning it, stepping on it, etc. When it comes to the U.S flag, it should bring a sense of pride and freedom.