About this Mexico Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
If you support Mexico but just can’t seem to find a way to display your support, you’re not the only one. Luckily this flag can do exactly that. So, whether youre from Mexico or just support the country this flag will let everyone know your beliefs and support for Mexico. This flag is the national flag and represents Mexico. The flag features 3 main colors which are green, white, and red. In the center is the Mexican coat of arms. This is based on the Aztec symbol for Tenochtitlan. This is now Mexico City. This flag is made with a heavyweight nylon. This is perfect to withstand any weather thrown it’s way. Another benefit of nylon is that it’ll always keep its bright colors. Mexico is home to the first city in North Amerca which is Mexico City. Another interesting fact is that Mexico has the worlds smallest volcano. A fact that is wildly unnoticed is that the official name of Mexico is the United Mexican States. They are also the 11th most populated country in the world with over 120 million people. So whether youre a supporter of Mexico or came from Mexico there’s no better way to show your support than a flag that always flys high.