About this Medal Display Case:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
Throughout the years of service, you’ll rack up medals from your service. It can be hard to find the perfect place for these great achievements. Fortunately, this medal display case is the perfect way to display each and every medal. This case is made with either Cherry or Heirloom Walnut. The box is hand made in North Carolina and uses 100% of materials sourced from the USA. There is also the option to laser engrave an important day, name, etc. on the display case. This is a perfect item for anyone that’s served in the military. So whether you’re gifting it to a friend or family. Or you’re getting it for yourself, it will look amazing in any room and proudly show your accomplishments. There are many, many medals that spread through each military branch. But the most prestigious is “The Medal of Honor”. This medal has only been handed out a total of 3,473 times. Typically to receive this medal it will take a big moment while serving. For example; Travis Atkins sacrificed his life for his men in Iraq in 2007. This medal is handed out to “The bravest of the brave”. Although this is the most prestigious medal, there are many more medals out there that are extremely valuable and showcase your achievements. There’s no better way to display your medals than in a Medal Display Case.