About this Israel Flag:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200 denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
For those that are looking to display their love for Israel, a flag is a perfect way to go. This flag features the star of David in the center along with two stripes at the top and bottom. This flag is made with 100% nylon, it’s engineered to survive the toughest weather. We also offer a fringed option; This will add a gold fringe along the edge of the flag. With the fringe option, we highly recommend to keep it inside and out of the weather. The Israel flag was adopted in October 1948, only 5 months after the establishment of Israel. This flag was designed by David Wolfsohn. But there is also a credit to the name of Theodor Herzl. Some history about Israel is that they are the only country in the world that has more trees today than they did 50 years go. This is great news for anyone that wants the best for our World. Israel is most commonly known for being the ancestral homeland of the Jews. The country is famous for the birthplace of both Judaism and Christianity. So if you’re looking for a way to proudly support Israel, letting their flag high is one great option.