About this Confederate Veteran Grave Marker:
- The best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation.
- The base fabric is the longest lasting Nylon material available, has a dense 200denier weave, and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- It flies in the lightest breeze and provides the brightest colors for a vivid appearance.
- We guarantee that every flag will stay Colorfast for one full year from the date of purchase or we will replace it at no charge.
- Flags 8 ft. x 12 ft. are finished with canvas heading and roped heading for extra strength and six or more rows of lock stitching with back stitch reinforcements.
- Flags 15 ft. x 25 ft. and larger feature corner patches on the fly hem.
- All our US flags are made in the USA.
When trying to find the best way to show your respects and remember fallen soldiers, it can be pretty difficult. With this Grave Marker, you’ll be able to do exactly that. Made and molded with a thermoplastic, this will withstand the roughest weather. This specific grave marker features an antiqued bronze with a clear overcoating. With a 6” diameter this grave marker is perfect to place at the gravesite or even just keeping at home to remember their sacrifice for our country. The civil war was fought for roughly 4 years and its believed that 750,000 to 1 million confederate soldiers were fighting at one point. Another crazy fact is that the Union Army outnumbered the Confederates in a 2:1 ratio. The unfortunate part about this war is that it was the deadliest war in American history. Another outrageous and highly underestimated fact is that 66% of all deaths were due to a disease. Considering the fact that this war was fought back in the 1860’s they were really suited to survive against deadly diseases. So, if you’re struggling to find the perfect item that not only shows respect. But also is a remembrance of the brave soldiers that fought in the war, a grave marker is a perfect option to go with.