Diminishing Section Steel Flagpoles are fabricated from all new seamless steel tubing. Diminishing sections, welded together, form a tapered appearance. Sizes below are most commonly used. We can also fabricate other sizes to any specifications.
INTERNAL HALYARD STANDARD ACCESSORIES
- Ball (optional): 14 Ga. Aluminum with flash seam. Gold anodized is furnished unless otherwise specified or choose from Clear Anodized (Silver) or finished to match shaft.
- Truck: Internal halyard heavy duty, revolving with enclosed stainless steel bearings and raceway.
- Halyard: One stainless steel aircraft cable with proper size flag arrangement, shock spring, counterweight, beaded retainer ring and flag snaps.
- Winch: Mounted inside shaft and operable only by a removable crank handle. Permits rapid raising and lowering of flag with little effort.
- Collar: Ornamental base or flash collar of spun aluminum with a diameter of at least 1″ larger than the foundation sleeve.
- Foundation Sleeve: 16 Ga. Corrugated steel tubing with lightning spike, base plate, support plate and centering wedges.
Recommendation: flagpoles above 100′ exposed height should be equipped with an internal halyard to aid in raising and lowering larger flags.
Finish: All of our steel flagpoles are mechanically cleaned and chemically etched to provide a smooth surface. Two coats of two-part polyurethane primer are applied before application of two polyurethane finish coats. Specify custom or one of these standard colors: Aluminum (silver), Light Bronze, Medium Bronze, Dark Bronze, Black or White. Trucks are finished to match flagpole shaft.
|Exposed Height||Overall Length||# Of Sections||Butt Dia||Top Dia||Wall||FIELD WELDS|
|90’||99’||5||10.75″||4.5″||.375||2||100+ MPH||78 MPH||25′ x 40′||2700 lbs.|
|100’||110’||5||12.75″||5.563″||.375||2||100+ MPH||78 MPH||30′ x 50′||3900 lbs.|
|110’||121’||5||14”||6.625″||.375||2||100+ MPH||78 MPH||30′ x 50′||4100 lbs.|
|120’||132’||6||14”||6.625″||.375||3||100+ MPH||78 MPH||30′ x 50′||4900 lbs.|
|130’||143’||6||18”||6.625″||.375||3||100+ MPH||78 MPH||30′ x 50′||6400 lbs.|
|SILVER||LT. BRONZE||MED. BRONZE||DK. BRONZE||BLACK||WHITE|